This October marks the 15th anniversary of Calendars.com. 15 years. Wow.
We’ve decided to celebrate in a big way this month, 15 years after all is nothing to shrug your shoulders at. So, in addition to being thankful for 15 amazing years, we’ll find, and share, ways to have fun every single day.
October 25 – Pablo Picasso’s Birthday
In honor of the great artist today create Picasso faces using this tutorial. These are so fun!
October 26 – National Pumpkin Day
Cake, pies, cookies, bars, pudding, coffee, smoothies, candy, breads, muffins, soups, cheesecake, oatmeal, lasagna, soap, shampoo, and more, all made with pumpkin! What better way to celebrate National Pumpkin Day than to go pick out your pumpkin then come home and make something pumpkin!
October 27 – Cranky Co-workers Day
We say to honor those cranky-pants you work with you take some notes from one of our favorite calendars and treat them to a little passive-aggressive humor.
October 28 – National Chocolate Day
It’s National Chocolate Day! Need we say anymore? Enjoy your favorite piece(s) of chocolate today. All day long. We won’t tell.
October 29 – National Cat Day
Today was created to help the public recognize the number of cats out there who need homes and to celebrate the cat(s) in their lives. If you don’t own a cat, or can’t make room in your home for one or five, then troll the internet today for the most adorable of cat videos!
October 30 – Mischief Night
Mischief Night is an informal night where children and teens engage in pranks and minor vandalism. We would never condone such a thing! BUT – here are some relatively harmless things you can do to take advantage of this ‘holiday’!
- Take a pin and poke holes around the top of a water bottle. When they drink water will come pouring out of the holes.
- Freeze your child’s drink with a straw through it. Watch them try to drink from it.
- Open a bag of Cheetos from the wrong end and fill them with carrots. Glue it back up.
- Using face paint draw a mustache on your kids while they are sleeping.
- Fake them out with a fake shake. Put mashed potatoes in a cup and add gravy to it then top it with a cherry.
Have fun trick-or-treating with your little ones tonight!