We have hundreds of 2014 calendar options already on our site for pre-sale, but did you know we have several ALREADY SHIPPING? That’s right! You can get your 2014 Yoga Cats Wall Calendar, or your Extreme Cakes 2014 Mini Wall Calendar, as well as 200 more in the mail RIGHT NOW! We have more calendars coming into our warehouse every week, so check out the full selection of 2014s in stock!
Happy birthday to an important member of the Calendars.com team, Elizabeth!
Elizabeth has been with Calendars.com for nearly six years and runs the Facebook page and blog for DogBreedStore.com, our sister site. She also manages the Calendars Ebay store and comparison shopping engines.
I love Calendars, canines, caffeine and my Mac – not necessarily in that order. I balance work with volunteering, training dogs, gardening and cooking. My favorite travel destination is home, where I am surrounded by ten beautiful acres of wildflowers and two adorable and adoring (mainly at dinner time) Bulldogs who think I am an absurdly good cook.
Here are a few of her staff picks, but see Elizabeth’s complete selection on our Staff Picks Page!
We added a new banner to the bottom of our homepage featuring quotes from you!
Have a look at what customers just like you think about Calendars.com, and check back weekly for new comments!
Happy birthday to an awesome employee here at Calendars.com, Ashton!
Ashton manages the Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as The Daily Grid. She also does a little graphic design work and moderates the customer reviews.
Ashton loves to be outside hiking, camping, rock climbing, or walking her three rescued pitbulls. Is she has to be stuck inside, Ashton prefers to be watching sports. She loves the Houston Astros and the Dallas Cowboys, and enjoys cooking and bowling. Ashton also just recently got married!
Here are a few of her staff picks, but see Ashton’s complete selection on our Staff Picks Page!
This Earth Day, make a pledge to be green and save some green! By following the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle mantra, you can help the environment while helping your wallet. Take a look at the list below, and try to find at least one thing you can change or improve.
1. Gas – The cost of gas is no joke. Carpooling with a spouse or coworker even one day a week can make a significant difference on emissions and how often you need to fill your tank. If your job allows it, you could also try working from home a few days a month, or working four 10 hour days to save a trip a week. If you are one of those lucky enough to live close to work, try walking or biking on nice days.
2. Electricity – Even when turned off, anything connected to a plug sucks energy. Try to unplug items that you aren’t using, or at least those that you don’t use very often. If your outlets are hard to get to, plug several electronics into a power strip that you can just flip off when you need to. Another easy way to save on electricity is to switch to Energy Star qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs.
3. Water – Simply turning off the faucet while you brush your teeth can save enough water to make a difference, but there are several other ways to conserve water around your house. Get a low-flow toilet, or for a cheaper option, displace the water in the tank with a plastic water bottle or rocks. This will leave enough water to flush, but reduce the excess water that isn’t needed to do the job. Also, modern dishwashers tend to use less water than hand washing, and professional car washes use less than you would at home.
4. Paper/Plastic/Styrofoam – Do you find yourself constantly leaving notes around your house for yourself or others? Pick a central place in the home and put up a dry erase board instead! Another easy way to reduce the amount of paper/plastic you use is to move away from paper plates and plastic utensils. It is actually better for the environment to use the little bit of water to wash a plate and fork than to throw away disposable dishes. You should also take your own coffee mug and/or water bottle to work. By keeping these items at work and rinsing them daily, you are lowering the amount of trash you produce.
1. Containers – Those boxes or plastic containers are perfect for home or office organization! Simply cover them with wrapping paper or pretty duct tape to make them match your current décor.
2. Compost – Potato skins, egg shells, vegetable stems, coffee grounds, leaves, and even dryer lint can all be reused to fertilize your lawn or garden. Learn the basics of composting.
3. Water – Get a rain barrel and use the water for your lawn, garden, or outdoor water feature. You can also use this water to bathe your pets or wash your car.
4. Tools – Most homes will purchase a tool for one job then let it sit in the garage or shed for years. Buy cheaper tools at a garage sale, borrow from a friend or family member, or rent from a home improvement store.
1. The staples – Most neighborhoods and offices now allow you to recycle paper, plastics, and aluminum. The lucky ones can even recycle glass containers.
2. Electronics – Donate or recycle old phones, computers, or pretty much any other electronic device. A quick Google search can give you local recycling options, and many of them will actually pay you!
3. Styrofoam – This one is a bit more tricky, but can be done. For those that shop online, you may have an excess of Styrofoam packing or packing peanuts. Many shipping stores such as FedEx or UPS will take those packing peanuts off your hands, but larger chunks have to be recycled at a certain facility. Visit Earth911.com and enter your zip code to find a drop-off location near you!
4. Batteries – Batteries should never be thrown away with your normal trash. If there is a Best Buy near you, they normally accept batteries and recycle or dispose of them properly. You can also visit batteryrecycling.com for other options.
“Awesome selection and great value. I order from you every year!”
-John from Nevada
“There is a great variety. You will probably find exactly what you are looking for.”
-Richard from Ohio
“Good selection. Good value. No hassles.”
-William from Ohio
“Nice selection and fast delivery. Could not find a calender like it in any store.”
-Joni from Wisconsin
“I enjoy online shopping, and this site is well organized, easy to browse and has a wonderful product selection. Calendars.com delivered my order in just a few days and in perfect condition. Thank you!”
-Pamela from New Jersey
“Easier than having to drive all over town looking for that particular calendar. I give calendars every year to my office employees. I personalize them and consequently, need a variety of calendars. I will go here to find them from now on.”
-Debbie from Florida
“Things not in stock at our local shops can be found here. No hassle!”
-Carol from Louisiana
“GREAT FOR GIFTS ALL YEAR ROUND!!!”
-Rena from Texas
“Fast shipping, comparable prices, nice variety of items.”
-Susan from Nebraska
“I found just what I was looking for, it was of exceptional quality, it was competitively priced, it was very perfectly packed for shipping, and it arrived sooner than expected.”
-Tom from Indiana
“Calendars.com has a great assortment of all types of calendars. Better than what you can find in any store!”
-Lynn from Illinois
“Excellent quality and selection of sizes and styles!”
-Rebecca from Florida
“I get all my calendars from you. You have just the ones that my family, friends and myself love!”
-Carolyn from Kentucky
“I like your great variety of items. I buy not only the Sudoku calendars but also the Ziggy calendars. It is easy to order, and I get my orders in a timely manner.”
-Corliss from Texas
“Wonderful customer service, product exactly as described & received the calendar within a week of ordering. Will definitely order from you again. Thank you so much, for such great service!!!”
-Jennifer from Ohio
“Huge selection, fast shipment, best place for calendars!”
-Marilyn from Michigan
“Second year in a row that I have purchased a Dane calendar from this company. I love them and plan to continue next year.”
-Karen from Virginia
“I buy several calendars each year from you – great service, competitive pricing, terrific selection.”
-Laura from Florida
“We can find which ever calendar we want without driving all over.”
-Phil from Utah
“Quick delivery and the only place that I can find bloodhound related items.”
-Jerry from Indiana
“This site has so many wonderful items to buy and the delivery is really fast!”
-Gloria from Ohio
“Great value, huge selection, and convenience!”
-Marilyn from New Jersey
“Great site with SO MUCH to choose from! Something for EVERYONE!”
-Babz from Illinois
“Reliability, fast service, user friendly site.”
-Nelly from Puerto Rico
“Great value and service!”
-Lenore from Kentucky
“Great service and products. Arrived on time as promised!”
-Gale from New York
“You’re the only ones who carry the file folder pocket calendar!”
-R from Oregon
“Large and excellent selection of calendars. Probably the only merchant doing this. Kudos to you all!”
-Arun from Maryland
“Easy to set at home and shop on line. No hunting through stores, no waiting in line. Able to take time to find the perfect calendar!”
-Norma from Texas
We have already started receiving 2014 titles from our publishers! Our warehouse is starting to get full again and you can already preorder your 2014 calendars on Calendars.com!
Are you looking for that perfect calendar with just a touch of cute and color but with plenty of room to write? If you really can’t find something you like in our amazing selection of wall calendars, maybe you’ll love our new dry erase calendars! We have a great new selection sure to appeal to anyone looking to keep track of to-dos and stay organized.
WallPops offers several cute options of thin dry erase monthly or daily calendars that peel and stick wherever you need them. These boards look great, erase easily, and can be moved anywhere in the house or office that you may need them. Calendars.com has four-month sets, monthly boards, daily dots, and even blank dry erase boards for notes and lists.
Havoc Gifts specializes in canvas-like hanging dry erase boards. These high-quality, reusable calendars come in 12 x 12 or 16 x 24 monthly grids in various color schemes. Each calendar includes three matching magnets that can stick on the calendar, or anywhere else you might need them, and a black dry-erase marker. These are perfect for adding a bit of class to any area that requires organization and possible schedule changes!
If you are looking for something a little more plain but just as functional, then Mead has exactly what you need. This dry erase calendar line features simple white backgrounds with easy to see black lettering and lines. Take your pick from three different sized monthly grids, a weekly grid, or two sizes of blank writing surfaces. These are great for any office or in any area of the home that simply needs function, not fashion.
We had a little downtime in our office, so a few Calendars.com employees grabbed the game Hedbanz and had some fun! Watch this quick snippet to see how to play and don’t forget to buy your copy of this great party game today!
Happy birthday to an amazing member of the Calendars.com team, Jessica M.!
Jessica makes sure that all of our products show up where they make sense on the site, and decides what is featured in each email we send.
She loves to read, watch suspenseful thrillers, go camping, or hang out at the beach. Jessica has two bulldogs and adores muscle cars and motorcycles. In case you weren’t jealous already, she is also the proud owner of a beautiful 2013 Mustang GT.
Here are a few of her staff picks, but see Jessica’s full selection on our Staff Picks Page!