2015 is around the corner, and it’s time to say goodbye to 2014. Look forward to a new year and a new you! Treat yourself to the 15 Must-Have Calendars for 2015 and start planning for a better year.
Are you looking for that perfect calendar with just a touch of cute and color but with plenty of room to write? If you really can’t find something you like in our amazing selection of wall calendars, maybe you’ll love our new dry erase calendars! We have a great new selection sure to appeal to anyone looking to keep track of to-dos and stay organized.
WallPops offers several cute options of thin dry erase monthly or daily calendars that peel and stick wherever you need them. These boards look great, erase easily, and can be moved anywhere in the house or office that you may need them. Calendars.com has four-month sets, monthly boards, daily dots, and even blank dry erase boards for notes and lists.
Havoc Gifts specializes in canvas-like hanging dry erase boards. These high-quality, reusable calendars come in 12 x 12 or 16 x 24 monthly grids in various color schemes. Each calendar includes three matching magnets that can stick on the calendar, or anywhere else you might need them, and a black dry-erase marker. These are perfect for adding a bit of class to any area that requires organization and possible schedule changes!
If you are looking for something a little more plain but just as functional, then Mead has exactly what you need. This dry erase calendar line features simple white backgrounds with easy to see black lettering and lines. Take your pick from three different sized monthly grids, a weekly grid, or two sizes of blank writing surfaces. These are great for any office or in any area of the home that simply needs function, not fashion.
We are now offering our customers the ability to quickly create photobooks with images from Facebook, Instagram, or your computer.
All social photobooks are 5 x 7, square saddle-stitched and printed on high-quality paper. There are currently four themes to choose from: Baby, Halloween, Winter, and Generic. Each book contains backgrounds that match the theme and has 18 pages with over 40 images. Best of all, the photobooks are only $9.99!
You can autofill your book with pictures from particular Facebook albums, or with images tagged of you and another person or people. You can also take a little longer on your photobook and customize it by placing specific photos in certain spots.
We’ll be adding more themes soon, so check it out and build your personalized social photobook today!
You’ve heard about our Custom Photo Wall Calendars, and you’ve seen how easy it is to create one. If you’re struggling to come up with a theme or choose worthy photos from the hundreds you’ve taken over the years, have no fear – we’ve put our heads together and we’re ready to share our ideas with you. Go ahead…pick one (or two, or three) and get customizing!
1. Baby’s First Year – Your best friend welcomed a little bundle of joy to the world just about a year ago, and you want your gift to outshine all others at the upcoming 1st birthday bash. So, gather a picture of the little guy/girl from each month of the first year of his/her life and help your bestie relive that precious year all over again. Don’t forget the bathtub and spaghetti face moments. The other party guests have no hope (mwahaha).
2. My Best Instagram Photos – You’ve spent way too much time choosing the right filter and the most promising hashtags for those oh-so-artistic cell shots just to let them fall off the feed and never be seen again. You have like 200 followers and National Geographic ‘liked’ your #bestnatureshot for crying out loud! Put them together into a calendar and enjoy them on your wall all year long. Or better yet, try our new Personalized Social Photo Booksand let our app pull your Facebook or Instagram photos into a photo book instantly!
3. Best. Vacation. Ever.– You love vacation- everyone does. Whether it was that long and torturous road trip from New York to Florida, or that Mediterranean cruise that left you on cloud nine, there are memories from vacations you don’t want to lose. A calendar with your best vacation photos would make the perfect gift for your travel buddies.
4. My Favorite Dishes– You’re a regular ol’ Bobby Flay. The only reason you watch the clock all day at work is because you can’t wait to get home and heat up the kitchen. Because you’re such a culinary genius, you obviously snap a shot of every single one of your mouth-watering creations. Now those would make a perfect kitchen calendar!
5. I Am the 12th Man – You’ve held season tickets for the past 8 years, your tailgating parties attract everyone parked in lots A and B, and your closet looks like a team store. Everyone says it, but you really are the biggest fan. We know you’ve been to way more than 12 or 18 games, but put yourself at the stadium every day with a calendar featuring photos from the most memorable ones. Sure, you and the mascot can go on two months.
If you have another awesome personalized calendar idea, please share it by commenting below! Remember: You can start a Custom Photo Wall Calendar on any month of the year, and they are printed on quality paper stock. So, you don’t have to throw those calendars away when the 12 or 18 months are up. Consider framing each image to create a wall collage, for example. Hmm…perhaps another blog post for the future?
A big thanks to our guest blogger for the day, Christine D., for her awesome ideas!
Calendars.com now offers Custom Wall Calendars!
You can create a calendar with your own pictures, or choose images from our gallery of professional photos at no extra charge.
The personalized calendar builder is easy to use and guides you through the entire process. Choose from a 12-month or 18-month calendar, and start on any month!
You can add birthdays, anniversaries, vacations, or any special date to the calendar grid. National holidays are included in the calendar template, but you can remove any of them you like.
The pictures take up the full top half of the calendar and it is stapled so it looks like a professionally published calendar! You can even see all of your images printed on the back cover.
Even with the best features on the market, it is still only $19.99 for a 12-month or $23.99 for an 18-month version. Personalized photo calendars make great gifts, so make your calendar today!
We are frequently asked by folks:
“How do I get my Dog (or Cat or other pet etc) in one of your calendars?”
Here is a list of helpful links on the subject:
How do I submit a photo for a calendar? http://www.fuzeqna.com/calendars/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=29
For a list of all the calendar publishers out there: http://www.rainboreviews.com/links.htm
The 365 Dogs calendar, for example, is made up of pictures of actual peoples’ dogs and you can “enter “ to win your dog a spot on the calendar here: http://www.workman.com/more/contests-giveaways/365dogs/
Here is a list of all the contests that Workman Publishing is currently running: http://www.workman.com/more/contests-giveaways/
Like us on Facebook to get exclusive coupons and info on new products:
The coupon as of the date and time of this post is 15% off full priced 2012 calendars, but the coupon/deal changes just about monthly.
Also, we launched our Facebook Store last night. Go fan us on Facebook and check out the store.
According to the PA Wind Working Group, The USA produces 16,000,000,000 kWh per year, enough to power 1.6 million homes. Personally, I ride an electric scooter to work and take my bicycle anywhere else. San Fransisco made it illegal to use plastic bags in large grocery stores. Even though we have made great headway, there is still plenty to work on. The calendars below offer ways to do your own small part in the initiative to keep the planet looking healthy for years to come.
1. Kermit the Frog 2011 Wall Calendar
Kermit the Frog here, and today I’d like to tell you a little bit about the color green. Do you know what’s green? Well, this calendar! It contains tips and tricks for a greener living from the green puppet himself.
Click to buy Kermit the Frog’s 2011 Wall Calendar
2. Green Inspirations 2011 Wall Calendar
Inspirational words to keep you recycling and reusing.
Click to buy the Green Inspirations Wall Calendar for 2011
3. Living Green Page-A-Day 2011 Desk Calendar
While the wall calendars provide a good overall feeling to your month, The Living Green Page-A-Day has a tear off page for every day.
Click to buy the 2011 Living Green Page-A-Day Calendar
This popped into my radar recently, and it is beyond awesome. It’s called The Johnny Cash Project. Users of the site are given a single image to look at, and re-create it using their own artistic touch with a custom drawing tool provided by the site. Each frame is strung together so that when the video is played it comes together as the music video for the song “Ain’t No Grave.”
The Johnny Cash Project is a visual testament to how the Man in Black lives on – not just through his vast musical legacy, but in the hearts and minds of all of us around the world he has touched with his talent, his passion, and his indomitable spirit.
Johnny Cash 2011 Calendar Video Review
What do you want to see?
- Calendar Crafts
- Calendar News
- Calendar Reviews
- Calendar Thoughts
- Community Outreach
- Flip Day
- Food Holidays
- Meet an Artist
- Nature Holidays
- New Products
- Official Holidays
- Site News
- Team Spotlight
- Unofficial Holidays
- Weird Holidays