December 30, the day before the last day of the year, is known as the Festival of Enormous Changes at the Last Minute.
The new year is approaching fast. Are you worried you didn’t accomplish what you wanted to this year? Do you want to make your resolutions for next year before it’s too late? Today is a day dedicated to making those big changes before the year comes to an end! Spend the day reflecting on the past year(s) and making those positive life changes a reality.
Is there anything you resolved to do in the past year that you didn’t quite get to? You’ve got two days until the new year – do your best to make it happen! If two days isn’t enough time to take the leap and make those big changes in your life you’ve been meaning to, then spend the next two days planning out your resolutions for next year. Don’t wait until midnight on New Year’s Eve to decide on those important changes that will make you feel better about the life you’re living. If you’re pondering what you can resolve to do in the New Year, but are coming up blank, we’ve got a few ideas to get your resolution juices flowing:
- Get healthy. Whether this means eating healthier, exercising, or doing anything else that will make you a healthier person, this is your year!
- Get inspired. Go on adventures, challenge yourself, create! Do whatever you can to inspire yourself and those around you!
- Go green. Show some love to the environment you live in!
- Get organized. Get rid of those stacks of paper on your desk, make a schedule, and clean up that messy life you’ve been living!
- Learn a new language. Expand those linguistic skills and make another language less foreign to you!
- Laugh more. Tell a joke, watch a funny movie, and spend more time with those who bring a smile to your face!
Since today is a “festival,” it makes sense to let your friends and family know about the importance of today. Celebrate together by all coming up with New Year’s resolutions or accomplishing what you haven’t before the year is over!